Be Who YOU are... No Matter Where YOU Are

You don't have to be crazy to be my friend.... BUT it surely helps!

Montag, 14. April 2008

Hello Again!

Hello People...
long time no post eh? (okay as 08S17 said i should drop that habit haha)
okay...at first im going to list you the mistake of the month:
GETTING my hair cut THAT short (even if i didnt want it that short!) and wasting S$10 (sry i betrayed you UMA)!!
A lot of people have quite different opinions.. what to do? AIYOOOH!! (thats by the way my word of the month...)
Basically i didnt want to blog..but i dont know...feels weird when nothing is being blogged for such a long time...as you probably can see i changed my blogskin...("AGAIN!?" you may think..and i will have to say "YES!") its just im always picturing these amazing blogskins and when i try to do them it doesnt work out like i want to ahah... but i like the current one :D though it doesnt really convey the idea of NEW york city (my dream where i wanna live in future....ah gorgeous!)
ANYWAYS...school is suuuper super stressing...just got our ECONS tests & essays back..rather not say my results haha! JK! essay: 1/13 and test:14/30 ...SCOOORED!!!
nvmnd aah..again people told me i should slack more...im going to be gone in about 50 days anyways...but well see ....im a bit under pressure cause im the first one from my organisation to go to NJC..have to behave well and so on, so NJ will take new germans next year ( i think depending on my behaviour two or 1 or none haha) ...so yeah...cannot REALLY slack..and i also dont want to....would be damn uncollegial and unfair to class (it actually is already because of all the exams/common tests coming up in around june, VA and PWs i dont have to do! but cannot help it :(  wouldnt be there..) So yeah but i basically have enough to do and enough stress with the "NORMAL" stuff from school... i really respect all NJCians HIGHLY!! :D especially 08S17 haha !! which is crazy as always....and thats good so :D

right now im superstressed out...having a really bad day...dunno why...guess one thing led to another and i miss home today and ...ARGRH! i just dont know what is wrong with me today...im thinking of so much stuff...and im NOT EMO! its just SOO freakingly much which is running through my mind right now...and my head is just too full!!! but then have to keep up doing homework and studying and all this stuff... caal and OMG just crazy...do GERMAN homework from home and WAAH im going C.R.A.Z.Y! i would just need time out.....just time to think...time to organise me, my feeling and finally maybe even life for the moment...TIME IS SOMETHING UTTERLY IMPORTANT IN SPORE....
right now im doing too many mistakes...and WHAT the HELL: im turning 18 this year...should be more serious and responsible and BLABLAH all this stuff...but i dont really WANT to grow older...but its still happening...
my german friends are falling apart more and more...guess i finally understand the meaning of "OUT OF SIGHT; OUT OF MIND"...but of course there are still some friends who are true friends and then you miss them even more...and AHH villain circle

nvmnd...when i have something like this i just watch youtube videos and sometimes actually find something really funny like this....i personally think this is funny^^and it relaxes me and helps me lower my blood pressure ^^haha wah lao! :P ooops sorry! nvmnd...here one video haha:









so yup..im about to go and "TRY" doing maths again...thanks for everyone helping me (and uma haha) in mostly the way of lending us the done tutorials haha 
hope you like the blogskin with my song of the month: Janet Jackson-Rock with U!! MAAAN THIS WOMAN IS AMAZING!! 
talking bout music: CANTABILE form NJChoir was aawwweeeesome! LOVEEED IT!! thank you to njchoir and sonia and eunice from 08S17 haha ^^was so cool!! 
yep thats it from me...and remember..dont let school let you down! you will still BE whoever you want to be if you just stay yourself!
(LOOKING forward to feedback referring my blogskin :D haha rather bad one than good one so i can improve it ;))
THANKS and for the third time now 
BYE :P
haha manuel

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Abonnieren Kommentare zum Post [Atom]

<< Startseite

Britney Spears - Circus